Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love is alive and well! (At least until one of the parties is full grown)




This story is great. So great, that I really hope there's no follow-up stories, because let's be honest, it could end badly.

A boar and a dog living in a German farm are in love, and squeeze their cute little bodies into a little basket every night so they can snuggle. I know your hearts are still rotten and black from Valentine's day, but doesn't this make your heart tingle a little bit?

Why am I afraid it could end badly? the farmer refers to the pig as 'Schnitzel.' That doesn't bode well for the boar.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only person who's even slightly curious about the implications of 'bed down together'? It looks like a bit of post-shag nap they're having in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's what the farmer's afraid of!

    ReplyDelete