Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Events Roundup: Out like a lamb


Last day of March, and the weather is... nice-ish. But back to lambs. It's terrible! Never have I wanted so badly to both eat and cuddle something! Unfortunately I encounter little lambies in food form more often than I do in cuddling form... so .... sorry lambie.

CLUBS (you won't see this category too often, don't worry)

-It's Wednesdays 4Free at Mecca tonight! This was posted a while ago on a now defunct blog, but it's a pretty full rundown on why you SHOULD NOT GO. I have yet to visit any of the bigger clubs in the Prague environs, but I've heard Cross Club is worth a trek. The problem is there's an 80 percent chance I'll stand there with my arms crossed and make like a seventh grader at a middle school dance. I'm a party pooper.

MUSIC

-For a more subdued affair, try The Royal Oak's open mic night, starting at 8 p.m. Anny Letenske 18, Prague 2-Vinohrady.

-Mon Ami restaurant has "Fish, Wine and Robin" tonight at 8 p.m. at its Vrsovice location on Kodanska 47. Entrance is free. Robin has a blue satin shirt and takes requests on his keyboard. Yes, I think that's awesome. I'm also recommending it, though, because I love their food. They have a Balkan 'burger' that's half lamb, which makes it taste better, and their grilled sardines are fresh, delicious and a SUPERFOOD. I'm pretty obsessed with superfoods at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment