Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Events Roundup: Show that weather who's boss!!


Don't let freezing temperatures keep you inside. I've been doing that for going on three months now and I think it's going to take me a while before I can be safely reintroduced into society.

MUSIC

A group (pictured above) called The Young Gods play Divadlo Archa at 8 p.m. It's special because they're a Swiss post-industrial electronic band, but they're on an acoustic tour. They'll be going back to electronic soon though, so here's your only chance to see a Swiss electronic post-industrial group go acoustic. I'm not selling this well, am I? 490-690 Kc.

"Prog-rockers" Aku Aku from Teplice plays at Kaštan at 8 p.m. in Prague 6. According to The Prague Post, the band is inspired by The Lord of the Rings, so, you know, make of that what you will. I won't judge.

DRINKS

Cloud 9 is what I like to call Fancy Pants. Using this phrase means I'm old. Anyway, Cloud 9 is celebrating women allllll week long. Each night offers a different cocktail that women can try for free, along with a complimentary flower from 6-9 p.m. Thursday is Ladies' night, and women have unlimited prosecco until 11 p.m. That's quite a deal, actually.

Bukowski's, on the other hand, loves women EVERY week, and this Tuesday is no different with its Sangria night, from 7 p.m. until the Sangria runs out!
Bořivojova 86. Prague 3-Žižkov.


No comments:

Post a Comment