Monday, March 29, 2010

WATCH: The Stuff of Nightmares

The Expat Plug and Play party went down at SaSaZu (club, restaurant and creator of my favorite web site) on March 19, and the video and photos are up. I thought I was being a pervo for thinking plug and play sounded like some gross metaphor for sex, but I've been reassured that yes, that's what they were going for:



Here's the video.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=411375711277&ref=mf

Is this what the expat community is like? I have a social circle that consists of about ten people, so I can't really say either way if this is what it's really like. And while I like to keep my misanthropic people-hating to a minimum, this event particularly stoked my ire because of how stupid and boring Expats commenters can be. Have you read those threads? It's the same people, and they seem to know each other, and they're AWFUL. And now they had a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment