Monday, March 22, 2010

Events Roundup: Springtime,


For Hit-ler, and Geeeeeermanyyyy! Thanks Mel Brooks, for making me sing that in my head everytime I hear "springtime." Seriously, without fail. Spring sprang on Saturday and now we're in that terrible seasonal no-man's land: It's no longer Winter, but the beer gardens have yet to open. I suppose I could "walk" in the park. People do that, right?

-I clicked on this link because it said "Free Culture" is being shown at the Dox Center for Contemporary Art. Well it's not true! It's 180 crowns! Wrap your head around that one! It's about copyrights, but the description made me headachy and reminded me how much I hate the word "utilize." Just say "use," people.

-Czech Inn has trivia night starting at 8 p.m., with a happy hour during the preceeding two hours.

-Richard Gere's silver fox sex voice narrates a documentary about Tibet. That sounds a lot grosser than I thought it would be. "Mustang - Journey of Transformation tells the remarkable story of a Tibetan culture pulled back from the brink of extinction through the restoration of its most sacred sites. Storytellers include His Holiness the Dalai Lama, the King of Mustang, and Luigi Fieni, the chief art restorer." At Kino Aero at 8:30 p.m. for 90 Kc.

No comments:

Post a Comment