Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WATCH: How to pick up a pencil without getting sodomized

Well, this joke certainly wrote itself.

Transporation union leader Jaromír Dušek already made mind-blowingly stupid comments to Czech daily Lidové noviny about how state-owned company Czech Railways is being run by the gay mafia. "I can tell you I am afraid to bend down to reach for a pencil on the floor in the corridor," he said.

I know, I've been thinking the same thing. FUCK! What if I drop my pencil on an upcoming train ride? I mean, I really like crossword puzzles and I can be sort of clumsy! I quickly realized it's not a problem for me, though, because he's referring to boy homos. In fact, Czech Railways is sounding really safe to me right now.

In case you are male, and therefore a target for these roving sodomite gangs, though,
Dušek has the solution and kindly demonstrated to the daily Blesk how to retrieve a writing instrument while keeping your asshole intact.

Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment